In our modern technological era, we are increasingly becoming dependent on well-functioning electrical, IT, and communication systems. Malfunctions can have serious safety and economic consequences. Such systems must be designed to avoid disruptions and minimise risk.
Our electrical engineers are adept at finding the right solution for lighting, power reticulation and specialist services and have experience across multiple market sectors, using the latest software technology available, as well as BIM/REVIT drafting tools. Our electrical engineers are also registered by professional bodies across Australia.
Our professional skills include all aspects of building services engineering with sustainable and low carbon design at the core of our decision-making process. Our approach is to combine technology and innovation to produce sustainable design solutions that meet wide-ranging needs and maximise efficiency for both new build and refurbishments.
Our experienced team assess individual project requirements and propose tailored technical solutions to optimise operational reliability and cost effectiveness. Whether it be a large regional hospital, retail or a commercial high-rise development, we have the skills and expertise to ensure that resilient electrical services are provided for the successful operation of a building.
- Electrical services for building and sites
- Specialised lighting for indoor and outdoor facilities
- Automatic fire detection and alarm systems
- Public address and MATV systems
- Structured voice and data networks
- Communications systems: general, health and aged care
- Standby power generation
- Uninterruptible power supplies and line conditioning equipment
- Electronic security systems
- Electrical design and documentation
- Electrical services inspections and reports
- Electrical services consultation and technical advice
- BCA Section J6 certification
- Design certification for D&C projects
- Electrical as-installed drawing
- Power distribution systems & switchboards
- Power factor correction & surge protection
- PV sytems