Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning (HVAC) systems within the built environment accounts for approximately 40-60% of building energy alone. With increasing pressure to reduce the carbon footprint of buildings, the industry must continually find innovative ways to develop greener and more sustainable buildings. The role of HVAC engineers has therefore never been more critical in order to reduce the negative impact to our environment. Our engineers develop solutions that are designed to minimise these impacts within the framework of governance, policies, economic and social responsibilities.
To have an innovative HVAC design involves the balance between comfort, health, productivity and environmental sustainability. Our experts define these outcomes through knowledge of emerging technologies, government policies and exceeding beyond industry best practice.
Of equal importance to us is the basic requirement to make the built environment safe and comfortable for everyone. Our engineers are focused on designing and installing functional systems that are cost-effective and easily maintained throughout the building’s lifecycle.
We specialise in the design, project delivery and inspection of mechanical engineering solutions and have delivered solutions across all property sectors including education, healthcare, industrial, residential, commercial and retail.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Mechanical cost planning and cost control
- Thermal energy storage (TEST) design
- Chilled water system design
- Mechanical system Life Cycle Costing analysis and modelling
- Plant audit and upgrades
- Data centre and computer room specialist
- Construction and commissioning
- Chilled beam design
- Variable column flow (VRF) air conditioning systems
- Control system engineering
- Building management systems (BMS)
- Geothermal system design
- Displacement air-conditioning design
- Smoke management systems
- Medical and specialised gases
- Clean rooms and laboratory Physical Containment (PC) design
- Passive ventilation design
- Refrigeration and cold/ freezer room design